Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sneak Peek at My Booth!

Well, the 2013 Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival is only a few days away!  I have a little more packing to do, and I'm making a last-minute necklace and earring set for myself to wear to the show.  I keep  telling myself to stop felting, but I don't seem to listen.  Over the weekend, I made several more new items.  Anyway, here's a sneak peek at my booth for my first big craft show.  

If you're in the area, the Sheep & Wool Festival is free and filled with fun stuff to do -- like sheep dog trials, yarn spinning and fiber arts demonstrations, a fine art competition, live music, and of course, great shopping for wool and unique hand-crafted items.  This festival is huge and attracts people from all over the country and the world.  


The Festival is Saturday, May 4 (9am - 6pm) and Sunday, May 5 (9am - 5 pm) at the Howard County Fairgrounds in West Friendship, Maryland.  Visit the website for directions and more information:  http://www.sheepandwool.org.  I will be in the Farm and Garden Building in booth #4.    If you come, please find me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment